Sr. Computer Technician
Onsite Computer Services is a dedicated group of professionals who pride themselves on helping local businesses and residents with their technology related needs. We have succeeded by providing a professional level of service to all of our customers. A positive client experience is of utmost importance to us.
OnSite Computer Services has an immediate opening for a Sr. Computer Technician. This position will start as full time 35-45hrs week. This is a long term position; OnSite Computer Services is seeking an individual who is willing to grow with our company.
Your role as a Sr. Computer Service Technician will be to assist other Technicians in the Tri-cities by providing exceptional Customer and Technical Services to both existing and prospective residential and business customers. Your day will consist of helping customers with day to day technical issues.
Candidates must be:
- Trustworthy, Friendly, Responsible, Independent, Outgoing and Self Motivated
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly and positive personality
- Organized and flexible with time
- Able to multi-task when issues arise
- Must be flexible to work hours beyond 9 to 5 when required
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty while infrastructure installations take place
- Required to have 3-4+ years hands-on experience performing activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & notebook computers, servers and network devices, using standard methods, techniques and tools.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Software, Microsoft server operating system.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS routers and Managed Switches.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
- Network Planning, Set-up, Configuration and Site to Site VPN using Cisco IOS routers.
- Experience with Apple products, such as iMac,iPhone and iPad
- Experience installing voice and data cabling.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently in a very busy, varied and diverse environment with changing priorities.
- Your own vehicle along with a valid drivers license.
- Ability to meet with customers and find solutions to their technology problems.
- Asterisk, Web Development, Marketing and Sales experience is a asset but not required.
- Office Management experience or experience selling managed services is a definite asset.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via email in PDF or Microsoft Word format to: jobs(at)osComputerServices.ca ( replace (at) with @ )